Thursday, February 14, 2008

A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S DAY GIRL!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DELANEY KATE! Who is 3 years old today.


Here is the 1st photo of Grandma's little valentine.

Here she is all dressed up in her valentine's day outfit.



I made her a small bqt of flowers in work last night and I wrapped up the stems so that she can carry them around with her all day today. I did make bows to put on her flowers but then I forgot to take them home. I will only get to see Dee for about 10 minutes today because its Valentine's day and I am working all day so I will stop by the house on my way to work this morning to give her the flowers and a huge Birthday hug & kiss.
So, Happy Birthday DELANEY! we will see you for a few minutes this morning and then we will see you at your Birthday party tomorrow night.
Big hugs & kisses to you,
We love you tons,
Grandma & Papa, MUAH!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh tell that beautiful valentine Girl that I hope she has a great birthday.

Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!