Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"THE VAICIUS FAMILY PHOTO"

Gedy, Linda, Stacey, Robin, and Christy I found this photo tonight while I was going through all the photos in my computer, I didn't really know that I even had it but after a few moments of thinking really hard I think that christy may have sent it to me. I do remember that Cindy took the photo while we were at their house (christy & cindy's) for the brunch that Robin made for all of us before she left Boston to go back home to California that same afternoon. So here is the most recent photo of the 5 of us together, I can't remember the last time we got a photo of all of us together so thank you cindy for taking this photo.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

marie says....
What a cute family, thats a nice picture.

Anonymous said...

Linda you've got a beautiful family.

from pat,

Christy and Cynthia said...

Hey, who's the naked lady in the background? She's pretty hot! Is she single?

Christy and Cynthia said...

Oh one more thing...can you ask her to turn around? ;)

Robincita said...

How the heck did we all stay in one photo without crossed eyes, middle fingers, or tongues out????? It's a miracle! Although, there is a naked lady in the background....

She really should turn around...

lindavaicius said...

Mom says....ummmmhello girls, are you trying to be funny, You know that picture on the wall is of me.I seriously can't believe that you don't remember it. Cindy really liked it so I gave it to her & christy. It looks so great on their wall but you can't turn it around because I didn't do a front view, you know how modest I am lol.

Christy and Cynthia said...

Does that mean that I'm into incest?

lindavaicius said...

No, because in your 2nd comment you asked who the naked lady in the photo was..so that means that you forgot it was me lol!!!!!

Robincita said...

Like Momma, like daughters! Bring on the nudity!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!