Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What would you do with an extra set of hands?

I went shopping in marshalls last week for (newborn clothes) of course, and seen this...I guess (set of hands) thats what I call it. After I got done laughing I thought to myself, wow, I need those but what would I use them for...Hmmmmmmmmmm. When I got home I looked around the living room and......BINGO!!!! found the perfect spot.
Yep! right on the end table, which was naked because we just got new living room furniture. So we now have a place to put the remote, cell phones, .and house phone, how cool is that? Now if I could just find a set of feet I could kick myself in the Ass for Not buying that Black sofa table from Bob's furniture, but I won't get into that story though because I just don't have the strength to repeat it again, I don't think stacey, Robin, or christy want to hear about anymore so I'll just say grrrrrrrrrrr and leave it at that.

4 comments:

Robincita said...

Those are some "handy" hands....hehehehehhehehhee....

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am tripping over here, that is way too funny. I need one of them, you nut.


Marie,

Anonymous said...

Linda,

You are just so creative! What a great idea for those hands.

Diane

Stacey said...

I can think of a few things I'd do with those hands.....LOL.
Only you could find something so goofy mom.
Love ya. And if I find the feet to kick yourself in the arse with, I'll send them your way!!!!
Love,
Stace

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!