Saturday, January 31, 2009

THE MASTER OF ZELDA......




One of the gifts that christy & cindy gave Gedy for christmas is ZELDA and he is getting addicted to it on the weekends. Its not an easy game, you needs lot of patience. He got to the end of the ZELDA that Brendan got him even though it took him awhile and I know that he will get to the end of this one too. In the mean time he is having fun playing it and I am having fun watching him play, I will let you know when he has reached the end of the game.


3 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Oh my...that doesn't look like the old Zelda. That has some good graphics to it! We're happy that Dad enjoys it and I'm sure he will beat it soon! Love you guys!

Robincita said...

We trust that Dad will defeat the new Zelda!!! I remember watching him play that game for hours when I was younger! Go Dad go!!!

Stacey said...

Go dad go!!!!!! Beat that Zelda dude!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!