Sunday, January 11, 2009

WINTER WONDERLAND......

I woke up this morning, well, the Bobcat woke me up this morning driving around the complex clearing the snow out the parking spaces. It was an awesome sight seeing where I love snow and can never get enough of it.
So off to work I go , walking thru the snow.


This photo was taken from of spare room window.




And this photo, from the patio.
It was a great morning waking up to the sight of snow and then even driving in it to get to work, I hope we get more snow soon!




3 comments:

Robincita said...

You are crazy! COOOOOOLD!!!!

lindavaicius said...

Oh, I may be crazy, but I am NOT COLD!

Susan said...

Linda, good snow pictures, at first I thought it was a picture out in the country but then I realized it was in civilization. awesome! I too would love it...for a little while anyway.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!