Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR.."..2009 "

Things we did on new years eve. I worked until 8pm, and as you can see..bought the 2nd Reindeer, so I now have Dancer & prancer? I also bought 2 more poinsettias only this time I got the whole thing ( reindeer & 2 poinsettias for one dollar cheeper, $7.25. The prices go down with every passing day. I'm in trouble because I am working 1 to 8pm tomorrow and that gives me plenty of time to fill a cart, yikes!!! Gedy & I just chilled when I got home. He made steak for dinner and then we (like always) watched the 3 stooges marathon, I swear we have seen every episode but we still crack up laughing.
I took a photo this morning of tthe snow that we got yesterday. We were suppose to get 8 inches and ended up with a foot, I love it! I need more.


Oh yes, and then I had to go to the store today to get Zyrtec and I seen this santa suit at 75% off, yes! I did buy it for next year, total cost $3.74, what a buy.


I hope all of you have a great new year, safe, happy, and healthy. And to Robin.....Hobbit will now be born this year, I just can't wait! I know you & scott can't either. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!


1 comment:

Robincita said...

Nice reindeer, momma :)

Happy New Year to you and Dad!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!