Sunday, January 4, 2009

" HOBBIT'S CORNER "

Hobbit will be arriving this year and I am so excited, I'm sure the rest of the family is too. I have all these things on the top of the computer desk to remind me of Hobbit everyday, We call it Hobbit's corner. I absoulety love the fact that we do not know if Hobbit is a Boy or a Girl, first of all, it doesn't matter as long as Hobbit is a healthy lil one. But not knowing the sex makes you crazy with excitement, I must look at that ultrasound photo at least 10 or more times a day wondering ..What are you? and who will you look like although, I think it's safe to say that Hobbit looks like Scott to me, but doesn't mean a thing because Boys or Girls can look like their Father. Theres also the excitement of wondering what day Hobbit will decide to enter the world on, there are so many Birthdays in March & April that it would be unlikely for Hobbit to arrive on a Day that there are no family Birthdays, not impossible though. I am hoping for April 4th, I know Diane is with me on this one, that would be very cool! I know Robin is hoping for April 1st, also very possible. However I was 18 days early with Stacey, Stacey was 15 days early with Brendan, so if Robin's genes are like ours Robin is going to win the money on the calendar game, she picked March 23rd. We will just have to wait and see because the time will be here before you know it and I just can't wait! (I still say 4/4/09 ) lol! and actually, I don't think that is anyones Birthday either. 3/23, Hmmmmmmmm.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was early with Christian too, I wonder if it is in the Vaicius genes???

I am now sleeping with my cell phone by my bed because that is the # that Chris always calls, it is so exciting!!!!
Love ya
Diane

lindavaicius said...

Diane, I share your excitement and joy with you! I can't wait to get there with Hobbit You must just be shaking with excitement!

Love & miss you too! MUAH!

Robincita said...

You are too cute! I love Hobbit's corner! It's adorable!

Happy New Year! Hey, next week, I enter the third trimester!

lindavaicius said...

The 3rd Trimester, woohoo! Hobbit will be here before you know it. yaaaaaay!

Love & miss you all so much! love momma.

Anonymous said...

Linda, I'm so excited for you!

love marie,

Stacey said...

I love Hobbit's corner too. That's awesome. I too cannot wait until April when I fly out and see Hobs!

Yay for new babies!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!