Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOW! COULD I ACTUALLY BE RIGHT?

I having been telling everyone all along that When I think of "HOBBIT" I see a Red head/blue eyed Baby. I can't believe I found this today at Game stop, I just had to buy it because I could not believe what I was seeing. Hobbit with red hair & Blue eyes (just as my prediction), how weird is that? I'm hoping Hobbit does not arrive with the big brows and pointy ears but if he/she does, I will still love Hobbit with all my heart. I know all my grandchildren will have the same color eyes (blue) but it would be cool to have one with each colored hair and the only color we don't have is RED, so I am predicting that Hobbit will be the one with the Red hair. I am counting down the days with excitement just to see if I am right, Does anyone agree with me?

3 comments:

Robincita said...

I wonder if Hobbit will have hairy feet? LOL....in Lord of the Rings, there was a red-headed hobbit. There were also two brunettes and a blonde....lol....

Anonymous said...

Linda,

I don't know how you find these things but you always do. lol
DV

Grumpy said...

I do have a crazy knack for finding things don't I?

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!