Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Mom's journey from the carney to the Rehab...

My Mom was released from carney Hospital today and sent to st joseph's Rehab hopefully for a short time until she gets her strength back.
Here she is in the 1st 2 photos at the Carney waiting for the Ambulance to arrive to transport her. (she is in some kind of deep thought).

I actually arrived at st Joseph's before my mom did and I was so excited to see that she has a private room. Sometimes it hard sharing a room with someone. I sat in the chair in the corner and watched them make her bed and make sure that her room was just right for her.


She has everything she needs, a walker, t.v, 2 chairs, a small wardrobe, an oxygen machine (hopefully she won't need that anymore), and a nice bathroom with a huge shower w/ a chair. All the nurses and the Dr remembered her and all came in to give her a hug.



Here she is arriving in the Ambulance. I was sitting by the window while I was waiting for her so I decided to take a few photos of her arrival.




She looks so warm and snuggly and I was so happy to see her.





Here she is all safe in her bed at St joseph's. It was a long day for both of us but I am happy that she is getting better. She will have to get a little stronger before she can come home but I hope its not too long. Oh and to Ann marie & Chris, I heard all about your visit with nana last saturday, she was sooooo happy to see you both, thanks for going in to see her it gave my sisters and I a much needed break. Stacey, nana said she will miss you stopping in to see her all the time on your break lol. we told nana that none of us will be going in tomorrow because of the snow storm but I have a feeling I am still going to sneak in.....because, well.....I just love my mom with all my heart!






1 comment:

Robincita said...

We wish Nana a quick and healthy recovery! Get better, Nanakins!!!! We love you!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!