Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MY GRANDSON...." THE SUPERHERO "


Spiderman at age 4..... I was cleaning out my night stand drawer tonight when I came across this photo of Brendan and just bursted out laughing. From the age of 3 this kid was every super hero you can think of, but by far "spiderman " was his very favorite. He wore this costume day & night, even to bed, he always had the mask on but because Stacey & I took him to sears to have this photo taken we convinced him to take the mask off for 5 minutes. The funniest memory I have of him convinced that he was " spiderman " was when Papa Called him one day....he yelled ..Hey Brendan!! and Bren replied so softly....My name is not Brendan......... its " PETER PARKER " I will never forget that, it was one of his funniest moments, and believe me, he has many of those.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Hey grandma....hate to burst your bubble, but my favorite was Spiderman....HELLO????

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!