Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Planning Crew At Bugaboo........

Last night cindy, christy, stacey, and I went to bugaboo for dinner and to plan Robin & scott's Baby shower. Here is cindy and I after stacey said ...say cheese.
Christy & stacey being nice and serious, until the end of the evening then I'm not sure what the heck happen but we were kinda silly, i guess.

On the way out I had to pose for a photo with this guy, hmmmm, tall, dark, and soooo handsome.


O.K., I'm not too sure exactly what took place here, I think cindy really has a think for Indians, the other photo you may really not want to see.



I'm not sure what took place here either because I remember telling christy to sit on the moose not under the moose, hmmmmm, strange photo. I also remember stacey being under there with christy...so where is stacey??That may be her left hand in the bottom of the photo but i still remember taking a photo with her and Boo (christy)( her nick name.). At any rate we all had a great time and the plans for the Baby Shower are now on the way...Yaaaaaaaaaay for us!




1 comment:

Stacey said...

Love it! I am on my blog mama.......just so yu can see it! It was a good time and I'm glad that we got together. We need to do it again really soon. Working on the March date gals......

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!