Sunday, February 22, 2009

UPDATE ON HOBBIT'S TABLE.......

As of yesterday Hobbit's table ran out of room just as i knew that it would. I went shopping again today for more stuff that is just going to have to stay in the bag for now. However, i suddenly realized that by buying all Pink & Blue things ...one of them is going to go to waste, either the pink stuff...or the Blue stuff, hmmmm. well i will just hang on to whatever color we don't need and save it for some who needs it i guess. it's just so much fun buying pink & blue and just not knowing, i am really enjoying it. I did the same with stace for Bren too, although i did buy him all pink girl clothes because we really thought he was a GIRL.
And now on to my Hibiscus flower. I woke up this morning and it was the first thing i seen, how beautiful? Its in my bedroom what i thought looking rather sad as it always does during the winter but somehow it managed to produce 1 flower, must be from the bloom booster i gave it last week, lol.

1 comment:

Robincita said...

You really should've skipped the pink altogether! LOL....seriously, you're too sweet! Thanks for thinking of us and of Hobbit....I'm sure he/she will love his/her corner!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!