Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MY LIL DIRTY OLD MAN...........

This old man will be 37 yrs old on Valentine's Day, Gedy gave him to me on V-day way back when we were dating. I call him my dirty old man because he has been around for so long that even when i wash him i just can't get him clean anymore. He's gotten a little yellow and sticky over the years but i still love him. Today when i came home from seeing Nana in Rehab i found the cutest thing on the dining room table..................
It was this adorable coffee mug , How sweet is that? I should have taken a photo of it before i pulled it apart because it was so cute filled with "sugar free chocolates"...which just made it even sweeter. But anyway, i ate some of the candy and made a nice hot cup of tea in the mug which tasted so good. My Hubby is just the most sweetest man ever, he is so kind and is always thinking of me, I love him so much!

3 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Awwww...what a sweetheart!!! I'm going to send Cindy over there for a week to train with him. Is that cool???

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet!
Diane

Robincita said...

I remember the dirty old man!!!!

Dad, you're awesome and thoughtful!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!