Thursday, February 19, 2009

HOBBIT'S NEW HOME.....


Last week Hobbit had to move from the corner of the desk top where he/she had been for months to the end table on the other side of the room because Hobbit's Grandma (that's me) keeps collecting stuff from just about every store that she goes in, lol. As you can see there is still a little room left on the table but i am sure by next week Hobbit might have to move again. I am getting soooooo excited about Hobbit's arrival, 7 weeks to go and i am sure it will be here before you know it, i just can't wait!

3 comments:

Robincita said...

Very cute! I'm sure that Hobbit will love its little corner!!!

Catherine said...

No one puts Baby...er, I mean Hobbit in a corner! :)

Robincita said...

Now I've had the time of my liiiiiiiife and I owe it all to youuuuuuuuu.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!