Monday, April 28, 2008

WAITING TO COME HOME....

My mom (nana yola) is feeling much better and is ready and waiting to come home any day now. Poor nana was in the hospital for 4 days and now in rehab for 11 days, she is so home sick and really wants to get back home. Below are some photos of nana that I have been taking over the past 14 days.
My sister Ann actually took this photo the other day and if she comes on to my blog she is going to see that I "borrowed" it from her blog...I just really love the photo, sorry Ann. This is my mom with her sister Rose. Aunt Rose is in the same rehab as my mom and my mom is so happy to go upstairs and visit with her sister everyday. My mom doesn't get to see her sister Rose because it is so hard for her to make the trip to the rehab so although she wants to come home soon, she is enjoying her visits with her sister.

This photo of my mom and my sister Ann was taken awhile back, but because its so hard to get a photo my sister, and because I put photos of my other sisters on this blog, I just had to throw this photo in.


I took this photo of my mom and sister Ellie last night just before we left the rehab.



Here is my mom with her great grandaughter Delaney who just happens to be my darling lil grandaughter, Delaney had a great time visiting with her nana yola.




Here is a photo of my sister Jean at the hospital getting ready to answer a pay phone, she's too funny.




Here is a photo of me, my mom, and my moms other sister Margie. it was taken at the Carney Hospital. Although I don't have any photos of them (because I forgot my camera) duh! ... Christy & Cindy & Stacey & Dawn came in to see nana also and she was so happy to see them.... Nana is feeling a lot better since this photo was taken, so nana we hope you come home soon & We love you!






3 comments:

Robincita said...

Feel better soon, Nana! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Yola will probably improve much faster once she is in her own home too. Thats a long time to be out of your own element. Tell her hello again and give her a big HUG for me.
Love
Diane

Anonymous said...

linda, I hope everything goes well with your mom and she comes home soon.nice family pictures.

marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!