Thursday, April 10, 2008

OH THESE CRAZY HANDS!

Remember back about 2 months ago I bought these crazy hands in Marshalls and I just wasn't sure what to do with them? Well, it turns out that I didn't have to do anything with them, everyone seems to get the biggest kick out of them and finds a use for them. It seems like everyday there is something different sitting in the hands, Today it is toilet paper and a bottle of water put there by the maintenance guy. I had no idea that these crazy hands would turn out to be such an attraction, its really funny.
The toilet is back in the bathroom now and the sink was put in today too, It is starting to look like a real bathroom again. The maintenance crew will all be back tomorrow morning for coffee and muffins and to finish the bathroom......I hope.


We had company today, Dee & Nat came to visit with us while stacey went to the drs. They were running around playing with each other and it was just so cute to see how close they are, Nat calls Della every 5 seconds and just has to constantly be with her big sister whom she adores. Delaney on the other hand is in a great spot, she can be grown up and hang out with her big sister sam, or she can just run around all silly like giggling with her baby sister Natalie and it seems that she enjoys both. I took some photos of the girls running around playing but this one is by far my favorite.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I love the picture of the girls, they are so beautiful!

Marie......

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!