Monday, April 14, 2008

SOME DOGGIE LOVIN............

AT CHRISTY & CINDY'S On friday morning christy called and asked us if we could go over and let the grandpups out to run around for awhile and of course, to go potty. She was able to get last minutes tickets to the Red Sox game for fri for her and cindy but the dogs would be alone for the whole day.
So Gedy & I went over twice once about 2pm after the maintenance guys left, and then again about 8pm. The dogs were so excited to see us that they were cutting in front of each other to get our attention, it was too cute. The above photo is of Jacoby (left) and Apollo fighting over a toy.

Here is Jacoby giving gedy some puppy lovin, gosh, she is so cute.


And here is Jolie waiting for gedy to rub her belly, the minute she sees him she lays down for her belly rub. I can't believe how smart and how well behaved these dogs are, not to mention Happy.



2 comments:

Robincita said...

How cute!!!!! I think Christy and Cindy need to figure out how they can get all those cuddly dogs on a plane so they can come visit their puggie cousins :)

Anonymous said...

mom said.
Yes, I agree!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!