Wednesday, April 30, 2008

BASEBALL ANYONE??

How Precious is Sam's little face without all her front teeth? Sam & Brendan both had baseball games last night at 6pm in the same baseball field but across from each other, so Stace & I ran back and forth to watch both of their teams play ball. After Sam's game we all watched Brendan play baseball because his game was still going. It was alittle chilly out because the field is right by the water and we had a great time.
Seems we will have a chef in the family, Tomorrow Sam starts cooking classes and I can't wait to see what she makes.

Brendan by 3rd base.






Above is Brendan up at bat. and below is Sam up at bat. Oh, the yelling that you hear, yep, thats me! I am a rowdy grandma at their baseball games, I get way too excited, but I absolutely love going to watch them play and they want me to go to all their games so they love it too! I once asked Brendan after one of his games....Bren did you hear me yelling for you and he said.......Grandma......everyone heard you...lol......Sam did a great job last night at blocking out my calls of encouragement for her. Last year (her 1st year playing) she was up at the plate and I yelled ....GO...SAM.!.. so she stopped ...turned around and yells out....whatcha say grandma.......it was so funny but the coach just shot me a look...so last night she said that she was not going to turn around when I yell and she didn't...great job sam! and a great hit by both of them, it was 2 great games, I can't wait until Delaney and Natalie play, wow! that will be 4 games that I will be going to, how exciting! I totally can't wait!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

You need to get them "Goonies" shirts!!!!! Remember those days?

Anonymous said...

Linda, You guys always look like you are having so much fun, good videos keep them coming.

Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!