Sunday, April 6, 2008

Brendan and Grandma's Birthday party

Here are a few photos from our Birthday party on friday. We went to visit my mom for awhile and took Natalie with us, we had a great time. Here is Natalie on Papa's lap eating her french fries.
As we were getting ready to leave Natalie wanted Nana Yola to put her coat on, so Nana helped her out.

Here is Samantha & Delaney putting on body spray and lotion that they gave me for my Birthday, its velvet Tube Rose and it smells so good. Actually, they were spraying 2 different body sprays on us, the other one was wild Honeysuckle. I think they may have invented a new body spray...we can call it...Wild Honeysuckle Rose. If you can imagine those 2 fragrances together......that is just what we smelled like, Mmmmmm.


I also got a beautiful pair of purple heart earrings, I think that Delaney just might have picked these out because we both love the color purple. We are so much alike as a matter of fact, except for the blonde hair I think she is a minnie me. Just look at that adorable face!



I didn't get many photos of Bren and his friends because they stayed down stairs in his room most of the night. He did however come up stairs to show us his new Baseball cap (with his name on the back) that his friend gave him for his Birthday. Duh! I didn't even think to get a front photo.



Anyway, we both had a great Birthday and a great party. Thank you all for the party and the gifts, I really had a great time. Thanks to stacey and Brian for the nice printer too!
I love you!
Mom,





2 comments:

Stacey said...

I loved the photos at Nana Yolas! She looked like she liked visiting her "mammy".....
And your welcome for the birthday stuff..you deserve it there mama. Wait until Mother's Day.....we are gonna have soooooooooooooo much fun!

Robincita said...

Happy Birthday Momma! Sorry I haven't called or emailed....it's been so busy lately. But there's a card coming your way :)

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!