Tuesday, April 1, 2008

THE NEW ME....AND NATALIE

Welcome April! March was not a good month for our family at all so I am so glad to be in April now and I hope that things will be better. However, I have learned 2 important lessons from it all..one: you should never take anything for granted, and two: that unless someone is really in your shoes they don't know just how you feel and they tend to shy away. My Mother has always taught me to care about others and I always do (maybe too much) but the new me has realized that life is too short to worry about everyone and I need to focus on my own family that is always there for me when I need them.
So I now think about my family and how much I love them, and my 4 precious grandchildren that I simply adore! my husband, who is the sweetest man on earth, these are the people that I will care so much about. Not to mention, the 3 most awesome daughters that a mom could ever ask for, son-in-laws included.....and of course all 5 grandpuppie's too.

I am so blessed to have such an awesome family and I love them with all my heart! We are always there for each other (good and Bad) and thats what its all about, caring.

Someone recently said to me .....no one really wants to hear about it unless its all about them, Could this be true? if so, how sad!

8 comments:

Robincita said...

What a beautiful blog, Momma, and I agree....the people that will be there always, the ones that will weather the good and bad times with you, are the ones that really love you. No one could ask for a better mom, wife, daughter or grandma. You are loving, sweet, and always there when we need you...WE LOVE YOU. And unfortunately it is true that so many people only care about topics when it is about them. It may be sad, but some people cannot think outside their own personal little box.

Thank you for always letting us be who we are and never judging. Our family is amazing! And the grandpuppies from SoCal say "Woof, woof" which mean either "I love you" or "I agree".

Anonymous said...

marie said
linda that was very well put. I am finally glad to see the new you but can you do it? you have always cared so much about others.Go for it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

What! I'll believe it when I see it. You won't be in work for more than 5 minutes before you start asking everyone how they are doing, but go ahead and give it your best shot!...

Did I tell you that molly is sick?.....just testing!

See you in work,
Pat,

Susan said...

hey linda good blog. so honest and true to yourself. you're so blessed with so much family, i envy you. i have a boss that i constantly have to "feed" daily, it's all about him. i thank god i have my jim and clif that comfort me. and my gosh, your job, happy flowers have to make you smile!

Ann said...

Hey, don't forget me.....I'm family too.... I think you need some time for yourself to do what YOU WANT to do once in a while... Maybe one of these days we can plan to go out for lunch. I'd like that. Let me know a good day for you and we'll do it.

Love you !!!
Ann

lindavaicius said...

Linda said....
Oh sweet sister of mine I said family, and you are family....

However, lets not forget that you were the 1st one to run in the hospital to see your godaughter stacey.

I love you and would love to do lunch anytime, just let me know.

Hugs and kisses to my fav sista....don't tell ellie and jean that I said that...hehehehehehe.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!