Friday, March 21, 2008

TODAY'S "SPECIAL" MAIL

I just went down to the mailbox to get todays mail and opened this Easter card from the Grandkids, Gedy and I couldn't stop laughing. It is so adorable that I just had to post it! Sam is learning how to sound words out and she writes them as they sound, its way too cute how she spells most of her words. I LOVE IT!!
I don't know if any of you reading this blog know what she is saying but I understand her perfectly. This has to go down as one of my many favorite cards and is definitely a keeper! So thank you Brendan, Samantha, Delaney, and Natalie for the precious Easter card, Grandma and Papa love you so much!
Thank you Stacey & Brian for the lovely Easter card also. MUAH!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how adorable!

Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!