Thursday, March 6, 2008

TIME TO HEAL AND MOVE FORWARD

We would like to thank all of you who kept Scott & Robin in your thoughts and prayers through this sad time. Robin had her surgery yesterday and everything went well so it is now time to move forward and be the silly family that we always are. I thought it would be nice to start with this adorable photo of Robin from Halloween back in..1979..or 1980???She was dressed as a housewife and kind of reminds me of Mema with the curlers, I especially like the eyelashes (one on her cheek and one on her forehead).
Scott loves to see photos of Robin from when she was little so Scott, this ones for you! and here is the full photo of her in her costume. When I seen this photo this morning I just couldn't stop laughing and thought, I have to put this on my blog. Hmmmmmmmm, makes me wonder who she's talking to, I bet if I asked her she would remember.
Hope you both are doing well, we love and miss you lots! And thanks for the laugh!

1 comment:

Scottito said...

luv ya...got a chuckle out of the photos...we r doing better tonight...your daughter is amazing!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!