Sunday, March 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDAN SCOTT!!

Happy Birthday to our our Grandson Brendan who turns 10 years old on monday march 31st. I dug out some old photos of him to post on my blog, I can't believe that he was once that little, I think he was 7lbs 2oz. about 1 week old.
1 year old.
2 years old with his Papa.


4 years old.



6 years old at his Baseball game.




8 years old making his First Communion.





And the latest photo of him playing Basketball outside of his house. I will post the 1st photo of him at 10 years old tomorrow after his Birthday party.






Here is one of my favorites photos of us together, I love the smile on his face. I can't believe that I have been a Grandma for 10 years already,I was just 4 days shy of my 44th Birthday, that time went by so fast! So a big Happy Birthday shout out to you Brendan.....the Best Grandson ever! We love you tons and cherish every single moment we spend with you. We hope your Birthday is an awesome one after all....you are now (as papa says) in double digits.
HAPPY 10th BIRTHDAY!!!!
Love you so much! Grandma & Papa,







3 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Happy 10th Birthday to my favorite nephew and godson!!! Have a great day! We love you very much! See you tonight :)

Robincita said...

Happy birthday Brendan!!!!! I used to change your diapers, I used to change your diapers....hehehehehehe! We love you, big man!

Uncle Robin and Aunt Scott

Catherine said...

He's just so handsome!! Those pictures are great, Linda, to see how he's changed through the years!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!