Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SOME "BRENDAN" TIME.........

Brendan doesn't seem to make it on my blog as often as the girls do so I thought it would be nice to give my favorite Grandson a special spot on my blog for no apparent reason....just because I love him! So here is one of my favorite photos of him. I can't believe that in just 20 days.....he is going to be 10 years old, that time went by so fast. He is such a Great kid and we love him so much. He came in my work last night to keep me company for a few hours, we had a great time hanging out together, we always do. He even taught me a few new words and what they mean, I am still laughing at that, he is such a funny boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Linda,
He gets more handsome everytime I see him.

Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!