Tuesday, March 18, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO.....

STACEY MARIE Who was born 35 years ago today at 11:19 am. she weighed 5lbs 10 1/2 ozs and was 18 1/2 inches long, she was so tiny and precious.
And here she is again, she is 2 years old in this photo.
So Stacey, Mom & Dad wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day! We love you lots.....Muah!
Oh! I just realized that we can use the same candles now, 35 for you ...and 53 for me...wow! I like yours better..lol.......Love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACE!

5 comments:

Robincita said...

Happy birthday Stacey!

Anonymous said...

Oh Linda, I love the 2yr old pic of Stacey........
Love ya
Diane

Christy and Cynthia said...

Happy Birthday big sis!!! Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures they are.

Pat.

Julie Vaicius said...

How precious! Love those pics.
Happy Bday to Stacey!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!