Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A LAZY DAY!

Gedy and I were so lazy this morning and did absolutely nothing but sit and watch t.v. Maybe we were so lazy because it was raining out, or maybe not, anyway we stayed just sitting like this until 2pm when he had to get up and go to work. I had today off from work so I actually stayed just like this all day. I had so many things that had to be done around the house and not one thing got done, I seriously just sat and watched t.v. all day.
I think maybe its because I know I won't have another day off from work until some day next week and then I know I am going to have to work everyday after that right up to Easter sunday...whew! I'm tired just thinking about it. Anyway, I did have a nice relaxing day today and I can't wait to have another one.

3 comments:

Robincita said...

Nice TV table!!!! NICE TV!!!

lindavaicius said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You look so comfortable, I need a chair like that.

Ginger,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!