Sunday, August 17, 2008

NATALIE'S 2nd BIRTHDAY PARTY

This is natalie's special Birthday cake that was hand made by my niece Ann , unbelieveable isn't it?...She also made Natalie's cake last year...thank you so much Ann for Making such a beautiful cake for Natalie, it was really awesome!



Here is a video of the end of Natalie's Birthday song. As you can see I didn't make it there in time for the start of the song, I was trying to get around everyone. The party was great and everyone had an awesome time. I will post more photos of Nattie's party all week. I have a nice video of Brian that I could probably get money for, that will be coming to my blog soon and you don't want to miss that one!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

we did have so much fun didn't we???? Oh gosh, I am still thinking of the special video you are going to post......

Stacey said...

we did have so much fun didn't we???? Oh gosh, I am still thinking of the special video you are going to post......

Anonymous said...

wow linda, that cake is awesome. Looks like you guys had a great party. Keeps the pics coming I am looking forward to seeing more of them.Can't wait to see the video of brian, I think,haha.

Love marie,

lindavaicius said...

Marie,
I have 138 photos and videos, I think I will be posting stuff from Nattie's party for the next two weeks lol. Although, I think the video of Brian could win a prize!

Julie Vaicius said...

That cake is VERY impressive! Happy Birthday!!! She is growing up so fast...

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!