Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MORE PARTY PHOTOS..........

Left to right...My moms sister Margie, behind her is christy's head, to the right of christy is...my sister ann's daughter-in-law Ann Marie , then Chris her husband )my sister Ann's son. Ann Marie & Chris Made Natalie's Elmo cake, Thank you guys, it was totally awesome!! next to chris I think is his sister Cat, in front of her is Brian's niece Lacey.....
The Boys in the pool, Brian, his brother Billy, (by the diving board), Billy's son Aaron, Brendan, and Brendan Roache.

My sister Ann's son-in-law Mike and her Grandson Tyler.


Oh you know my baby Christy.....



my brother-in -law Chet, Ann's husband, and Gedy.




My sister Ann and her daughter Catherine, and the back of Tyler.





Cindy playing cowboy and Indians with Tyler, she is a hoot!






Natalie & Delaney eating one of their favorite foods...Black Olives, I think Nat lives on them.







Delaney with her Look-a-like cousin Cortney. Brian's sisters daughter.








THE BIRTHDAY GIRL AND HER DADDY.









4 comments:

Catherine said...

Love all the pics of the party, esp. the girls in the bucket!

I want to send a special shout out to Cindy for cheering up my little guy and keeping him so entertained!!! He had SOOO much fun with her and was asking for her the next day! Thank you!!

We had allot of fun at the party!

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for that video of Brian..........

lindavaicius said...

ITS COMING!!!!!!

Robincita said...

Great pictures! I wish we could've been there!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!