Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GIRLS ONLY PART TWO:

GIRLS IN A BUCKET..........
SISTERLY LOVE.......

Sam's Private Bucket.....


The Lil girls had so much fun playing in the buckets, the lil girl on the right is Maeve, Dee's friend.



SISTERS.........









Here is Delaney putting on a show for us, she walked up to me and asked me to put the video on because she had something to show me. I think all of my videos were taken either before the party started or after it ended, reason being that some people don't like to be on video. I have photos of guests from the party but I first wanted their o.k. to post them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pics are great, and boy Della sure is a ham when it comes to being pictured.
Just love it
Love
Diane

Anonymous said...

omg linda, she is too funny!that was a fantastic performance! She is so beautiful!!!!!!!
now, wheres the video of brian already?????????

love marie,

Anonymous said...

marie, I needed Brian's permission to blog it first, I showed it to him yesterday so I will post it soon.

Anonymous said...

Diane, yes, she is a ham! its her newest thing lately, I always have to video tape her. I have a nice one from yesterday where she was talking to Lucy, she asked me to blog it for Lucy.

love linda,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!