Thursday, August 21, 2008

MORE PHOTOS & BRIAN'S VIDEO

Father & Daughters... OUR FAVORITE GRANDSON...
I seriously wish I knew what was going on here with Tyler & Natalie (or maybe not). They look like they are plotting something don't they? Like lowering a pirhana into the pool hehehehe. Honestly, as adorable as they are..... watch out for these two..they are capable of just about anything lol.


My precious Delaney Kate.......



This is what my precious lil Natalie Paige looked like at the end of the night, she had a really great time at her party, she will be having another party on her actual Birthday next thursday the 28th.BRIAN'S SONG...............
Here is the video of Brian that I was telling you about, he seems to be on a little helium rush! I have no clue as to how I even caught this on video, I must have just pointed the camera at him at the right time. However, he is like this off camera all the time too, funny that is...(not on a helium rush).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics and the video,that looked like a real fun party. Bet all of you had a excellent time! Brian was funny with the helium.

Love marie,

Robincita said...

I love that Christy and Dad were having a conversation in the background....too funny! Brian's a nut, but that's why we love him!

Anonymous said...

Mom said.....

Robin, I can see scott doing it too, he's a funny guy himself. We really are lucky when it comes to son-in-laws, we've got the best two!

love & miss you both so much. MUAH!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!