Sunday, August 10, 2008

MORE GOOD NEWS

I've won another prize. It seems that the patio judges of Gaslight Village liked the flowers on my patio and have picked my patio as one of the winners.
I've had some competition this year although I don't mind that actually, I thrive on competition but because I've had so much going on in my life for the past few months my patio wasn't at its best because I just didn't have the time (which is about 2 hours a day) to care for it.

But somehow, and I do mean somehow, my patio must have caught the eyes of the judges and I became one of 6 winners. The past 3 years I was the only winner but I don't mind sharing and it just felt great to win something again. Here are a few photos of the flowers on my patio.....See... nothing special.


My favorite though is my Hibiscus tree and it is starting to bud like crazy, today there were 4 blossoms on it and it just looked so pretty.



1 comment:

Stacey said...

Congratulations Grandma.....Samantha says the hibiscus is beautiful and that you deserved to win a prize. I love you Grandma.......
Love,
Sam

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!