Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Upgrades, Upgrades, and more Upgrades....

This is what I have been busy doing in work since sunday, and not just in my store, I have also been working in the Hingham store helping them out. These first 2 photos are from my store in weymouth.
And the last 2 photos are from the Hingham store from what I did tonight. I swear I will scream if I make one more Bow, my fingers are cramped and they ache. I don't know if they will ever straighten out.

I think in total from both stores I must have made close to 200 upgrades, I haven even gotten to the arrangements yet, wah!


Anyway, the whole reason for this post on upgrades is for Brendan. He calls me every night and I am always home , but the past 3 nights when he calls me on my cell I have been in Hingham working. So he called me tonight and asked me what I was doing and I said upgrades, I have been doing them since sunday. He said, what are upgrades....so Brendan this post is for you to show you what upgrades are. I am not working in Hingham tomorrow night because I am in my store all day so I will be home when you call me tomorrow. Love you lots,



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks grandma and i feel ya my legs are cramping so bad from my 2 bball practices last night and i love too call you tonight


p.s thanks for dedicating your post to me hope your hands fell better love brendan

lindavaicius said...

Grandma said......
Oh thank you honey, I really hope your legs feel better too. Chat with you tonight. I love you tons!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!