Sunday, November 9, 2008

THE CALENDAR GAME BEGINS......

"FOR BABY CAMPBELL"
All is welcome to play. This is how it works, you pick a date that you think that Baby Campbell will be born on, its costs $1 per date. only One person per date. If you also want to guess the sex of the Baby than its an additional $1. No one can pick the Baby's due date April 5th) that belongs to the baby. Because Robin is due so early in April you can also pick days from the March calendar too. Whoever picks the date that the Baby is born on wins all the money. Gedy & I just started the game today so there are a few dates that are already taken. I put photos of the calendars above so you all can see what days are not taken. Anyone who wants to pick a date can leave it on a comment and I will mark it on the calendar for you. You can send me the $1 by mail (perhaps in a christmas card), that way I'm sure to get one from you lol....GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO PLAY!

3 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Cindy and I will take April 3rd and March 30th. Love you!

Robincita said...

I'm taking the 23rd of March and I'm guessing GIRL. I'll send you $2 in your Xmas card :)

I'll let Scott send his own wager. LOL

Stacey said...

I say April 8th (sorry sis) or better yet, March 29th.....let the game begin!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!