Monday, November 17, 2008

HO! HO! HO!........

This years christmas shopping shirt has arrived and I can't wait to put it on, get up at 6am.... yes, you read this right, 6am, only once a year does that happen, and goooooooooo shopping! I think this marks the 10th year that stacey & I have been doing this and its usually an all day thing. If anyone out there would like to join us, just grab your wallet and come along!
But first, we need to celebrate thanksgiving and gobble up some of this guy, Then its to bed early so I can get up early and ....shhhhhhop!!! 11 more days to go! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

You're completely insane.

Anonymous said...

I'm at a loss for words, you are too funny! I like your new Santa shirt though.

Love marie

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!