Thursday, June 26, 2008

WHO WANTS TO EAT?

When Gedy & I were over stacey's yesterday she was telling us how a few times that her & Brian went into the kitchen and found Natalie sitting in her highchair, assuming one of the other kids put her in there they didn't think anymore about it. Then one day when stacey yelled...who wants to eat...........Natalie came running out of nowhere and climbed into her highchair, I can imagine that stace & Brian were dying laughing as Gedy & I were yesterday. It really was so funny, That girl is such a climber!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so adorable and funny! AND it doesn't take much time to climb up there....funny!
Love
Diane

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? I have never seen a baby do that!!!!!!She is crazy but cute!

Love marie,

Catherine said...

OMG, that would have given me a heart attack!! I think she was climbing up things before she was even walking! Gonna have to build that girl a tree house :)

Christy and Cynthia said...

That was too freakin funny and too freakin cute! She's a little monkey!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!