Wednesday, June 4, 2008

COUNTING DOWN...."3" hours to go......

Nana and her sister Rose. When I went in to see nana this morning we went up stairs to see her sister, we sat in the social room and watched t v and talked with her for awhile. It is not too ofter that Rose is sitting up in a chair, I thought she looked so well today.
Here is the last photo of us in the Rehab................ Tomorrow its HOME...SWEET.....HOME!!!!! My mom was so happy today. Tomorrow I will be making fresh Haddock for dinner......my mom's coming home dinner. She has made tons of friends while she was in there and today they were all saying that they hate to see her go, I'm sure it will take her all morning tomorrow to say good-bye to them. However all of her friends from her building are so excited that she will be home, they have missed her soooooo much. The next photos on this blog will be of Nana at home sitting in her brand new lift chair that my sister Ellie got and had delivered to her home about a week after she went into st josephs, I just know she will love her new chair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Yola! I am so happy for her and she just might feel even better because she will be HOME!
Give her a gr eat big hug & Kiss for me and tell her we love her...
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!