Friday, June 6, 2008

FOR CHRISTY....

One of our favorite episodes of I love lucy. It was on t.v. late last night and I was laughing so hard, I thought I need to video tape this and put it on my blog for christy. Back when christy was about 12 yrs old we had plenty of mother/daughter nights just sitting together and watching our favorite show, I swear I must have every episode that was filmed, I still have them all on tapes stuffed away in the closet. Those were the days!!!! So christy, this is just for you, I hope you enjoy it. love you lots!!!

2 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

I love it! Thank you for the laugh! Muah!

Stacey said...

OMG I remember those days........I love I love lucy! Christy, this episode always did crack you up!
Thanks for the laugh this morning mom!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!