Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ISLAND GROVE PARK..........

VACATION WEEK.......... Gedy is on vacation this week and although I am not, I am only working 2 days this week so we will get to spend some time together.
We went for a walk around Island Grove Park yesterday, its really such a beautiful place, here are a few photos from yesterday's walk.

Gedy Fishing


just walking.



The Geese




Still walking.





I have no idea why but I am so fascinated by this cabin, maybe its because I would love to live there..lol... Today we went for a walk around Castle Island I will post those photo's tomorrow.






Next time we go for a walk I will have to bring my new camera, its has a tripod so I will be able to take photos with us in them.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This place looks like a Wonderland, it photographs so nice and of course the photographer is great.

Breathtaking!
Love
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!