Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Relaxing, peaceful place, My "Purple" Patio

For the first time in awhile I had a little time to myself today so I started my patio and have decided that this year all my flowers will be "purple". I'm sure that 's a surprise to all of you.
I found this bird while cleaning out the walk in closet and decided to put it on the patio instead of throwing it away.

I am only going to have 3 hanging baskets out on my patio this year instead of my usual 8 baskets, last year was so much work trying to care for all the flowers on my patio and then going to work and caring for the flowers there, as much as I love my flowers, it was really way too time consuming.


They are not very big right now because I just got them today, after a few weeks of my special potion I promise they will become big and beautiful.



Another thing I found in the closet today is my waterfall that Gedy bought for me awhile back and I thought this would be the perfect thing for the patio. So now when I go sit out on my patio I will hear the calming sound of running water and see lots of Purple flowers. Although I am sure with my bladder I will be running inside to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes, but I know it will be worth it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda that looks very nice, I must come over and hang out on your patio with you soon.

love, marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!