Monday, May 19, 2008

THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL...........


From the Grandkids......... The Grandkids called me the other day and asked me to stop by on my way home from visiting Nana Yola, They said that they had finished my Mother's day gift and they wanted to give it to me.

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I seen it, it was just so awesome! I was so taken by the fact that they actually designed and painted the whole Birdhouse and that each one of them had a part in making it, they even showed me what part they each did. I have never seen anything like it.


It all started a few weeks ago when someone, ( I think you all know who) over heard me telling stacey that I wanted to get a birdhouse to hang on my patio, I said that I couldn't find one that I liked, I am so glad that "she "over heard that.



Just in case any of you have your doubts about them decorating the entire birdhouse, you can see the bottom of it and how it is just plain wood.


I love the fact that it says...Grandma & Grandpa on it and that they discribed us with such loving words, They are such awesome Grandkids!


So to Brendan, Samantha, Delaney, & Lil Natalie, Grandma & Papa thank you sooooo much for the wonderful birdhouse, We absolutely love it and will treasure it forever! We love you to pieces!!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda How awesome! you must be so proud. That is really cool.

love marie,

Anonymous said...

that is very nice, The grandchildren are beautiful!

love,
Pat,

Stacey said...

The kids had so much fun making something so special for you. I'm glad we put a smile on your face and that you truly love it as much as you do.......
you mean the world to us too!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!