Monday, May 12, 2008

DAUGHTER'S ARE A GIFT

I had a great Mother's day. Stacey, Christy & Cindy took me out for lunch yesterday and we had such a great time.
The food was so delicious, the company was great, the waiter was F-I-N-E!!

Here we are at the bar waiting to be seated. I don't drink alcohol, usually, I did drink at stacey's wedding (a little) back in 1996 and then again about 4 years ago I went up to the club house for a st patty's day dinner and did have a little "Irish coffee" however I did not know that there was alcohol in it, really. But the girls insisted I try this drink, so I gave in and asked for just a touch of alcohol....


So after my second one ( and just how yuuuuummy does this look) I must say I was feeling a little goooooooooooooooooood, yah! However awhile later as I was on my way into see my mom I started not feeling so great. My stomach was nasty, I had a headache, and I was so tired. I feel better today so I say I think I need to go back for another .."PINA COLADA",mmmmmmmmmmmmm, so I'll have to get my girls to take me back again soon. Hope all you moms out there had a great Mother's day, I sure did! THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!! And thanks for The Gift card and all the other gifts too, I love my girls tons!!!



2 comments:

Susan said...

hey linda, back at you...i'm fine, just overworked and underpaid by more than one. your mother's day looks like it was great. you have a beautiful family. hope you are having spring/summer weather finally. despite everything, mid-life isn't so bad...i love your comments.

Stacey said...

Yeah right mom. Like we had to "push" the drink on ya......LOL. You were lovin' it (I can hear you smackin your lips now).....

It was fun and I cannot wait to do it again.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!