Friday, May 9, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To the best mom in the world.......... And the best grandmother and great grandmother also....
Happy Mother's Day to my mom who I am sure would rather be home for mother's day instead of in a rehab but it looks like she will be coming home soon, maybe tuesday. Until then, I plan to hang out with her on sunday afternoon and we will still have a great time, I will bring her in some "peonies" they are her favorite and we will sit and laugh like we always do.
Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there, hope your day is a great one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

linda, I am glad to hear that your mom is feeling better and will be home soon, thats great.

Happy mother's day to you both.

Marie,

Anonymous said...

oh, and Delaney is so gorgeous! She should be a MODEL! what a lucky grandma.

see you,
Marie,

lindavaicius said...

Linda said.
Thanks marie, People stop us all the time to tell us the same thing, she is my little princess!, one out of 3..lol.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!