Monday, April 27, 2009

THE QUESTION IS............

Keep it or send it back?? My grandma shirt & mug arrived today and once again it was wrong. Is it me? Maybe i am being to picky by wanting the name exactly perfect.
All I asked for was her name to be printed as Luca Ivy and they just can't seem for some reason to get it right. Maybe they are not able to make spaces when they put the names on...I don't know but i am not sure what i will do.

The names are right for the other 4 grandkids as always, I think I should have just put Luca on the shirt, if i had known ahead of time that i was going to have all this trouble with such a sweet uncomplicated name, I would have!


The good news, each time i receive a mug it is filled with candy that i get to keep, lol.



So what do you say.................keep it or return it and just put Luca?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is going to be the best you are going to get. On the other hand, it's much better than the last 3!!! Wear it, enjoy it, and brag about your grandchildren to the world!!!! I think it's adorable!

Love, Cin

Scottito said...

Karma will get the t shirt people some day...I think it is beautiful and it's what is inside the shirt that matters and that is a mom/grandma that gives so much love!!

Robincita said...

Get yo' money back!!!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!