Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER / HAPPY SPRING

Hope everyone had a nice Easter. I have been very busy at work for the past 7 days and I just about had time to color eggs.
I did manage to fill my apt with spring flowers though. Here are some (purple) Hyacinths with a lilac candle, between the 2 of them my apt smells so good.

More Hyacinths, 2 tulip plants and a lily plant, it doesn't end there I have more plants and flowers around the apt.


And speaking of plants, I finally found something to put all my plants on, well not all, I still have more of those all over the apt too but soon they will be going out on the patio.



Although I do like spring (my 3rd favorite season) Its what comes after it that i don't like However, its going to be here soon, I just dread it!





Anyway, I have been decorating my apt for spring, lights are on the patio and now i am just waiting for the hanging plants to come in work and my patio will be filled with flowers and most of my spare time will be out on the patio caring for them, lol. HAPPY EASTER!




2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Linda, hope all is well with you and yours. I LOVE LUCA, the name, the face, the happiness. Aren't you and your family so blessed. I've missed hearing from you, we old bloggers must encourage each other. Life is just beginning!

Robincita said...

Momma....you didn't tell me you've renamed your blog....I was trying to figure out why I couldn't find it anymore.

I'm sure your apt smelled so nice during Easter! Wish we were there so Luca could be spoiled by her Grandma!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!