Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Take me out to the Ballgame!

Fenway Park....... Last friday night Gedy & Brendan went to a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. Here they are wearing the same shirts. We got Bren that Red sox shirt earlier that day because he said he had a new favorite player, he was so excited when he opened it and put it on right away.
There favorite players .....For that day anyway.


Here they are eating Meatballs subs that Papa made earlier that day, they ate more meatballs when they got home about midnight.




A photo of the inside of the park.........

I couldn't resist posting this photo, right after he got home and ate a meatball sub he was out.



They both had a great time at the game and I am sure they can't wait to go back again.





3 comments:

Robincita said...

Finally, Dad's wearing a shirt that's worthy! Did he hold onto the Clemens jersey so I can burn it?

And Pedroia is one of my favorite players too, kid.

lindavaicius said...

Oh Robin, you know he still has it.

Anonymous said...

How awesome, they must have a great time.........
Love
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!