Thursday, July 31, 2008

I WON! I WON!...WHAT?

It just made my day! Finally, something good. My phone rang today and when I picked it up I couldn't believe what I was hearing. The call was from my bank and they wanted to inform me that just for being a customer of weymouth bank they entered my name in a drawing and although I did not win 1st prize, I did win 2nd. I won a $100.00 gift certificate to a spa, Wow! It just really made my day! I had an option of going to the bank today to pick it up or having them mail it to me, I said the mail would be fine. I am so looking forward to using it, I am so excited! I was also happy to post some good news on my blog too. yay!



2 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, that's so awesome Auntie!!! I've never known anyone to win those contests!! Now make sure to take some time for yourself and use it!

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations linda! I am thrilled for you, you deserve it. I want to see the pictures of your day at the spa on your blog.

love marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!