Monday, July 21, 2008

IT COULD ONLY HAPPEN TO US!

Last Friday Gedy and I were going to my Aunt's funeral, My Aunt Rose (my mom's sister) passed away on the 13th of this month in st joseph's rehab. So on friday morning Gedy & I get up, shower, get dressed, and head out the door. It wasn't until we were about halfway to the funeral home when we both at the same time just happen to take a look at each other then....cracked up laughing, thats when we noticed for the first time that we were...".DRESSED ALIKE" OMG! WHAT LOSERS!!!! However, because everyone's mind was else where, it seemed that no one had noticed...or at least didn't want to let us know that we look liked two idiots! But because there was nothing we could do about it by the time we had figured it out....We just laughed and thought.....IT COULD ONLY HAPPEN TO US!

3 comments:

Robincita said...

Awwww...you guys look cute!

Anonymous said...

I think that picture came out nice, you two made a cute couple.

love marie,

Susan said...

Linda, I was so sorry to hear that you Aunt passed. I saw pictures that you posted of her in the past. I know you and your family will miss her terribly. My prayers for you and your Mom.

Jim and I have dressed accidently the same many times yet we look like Mutt and Jeff. Y'all pull it off very well.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!