Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Santa where are you?

Last thursday I helped Stacey make a run to B.J.s with the Girls and as usual we were having a great time playing when all of a sudden Delaney yells... Oh my God! Grandma Stop!...and go down that isle I need that!..O.K....so I turn around go down the isle and she is freakin out, I need that!I need that! She sees this huge kitchen stove, and shes yelling...it has a stove..a microwave...a fridge...and drawers...Oh my God! (becoming her favorite words)...it has a cell phone! So she starts yelling for stacey....MOM!! MOM!!! (as shes shaking in her little sneakers)...I need this stove... So Stacey says...Why don't you ask Santa to bring it to you for Christmas ..Good answer right?.... So Delaney turns to me..( a big santa fan)...and says...Grandma..I need to go to see santa right now!..Sweet..I love santa!..and someone says...oh santa's not around right now, What! are you kidding me? I'll find him, as a matter of fact I think I know where he is but before I promise Dee that I will take her to see him I am going to go check on thursday and see if he is there because trust me, if anyone can find Santa its me. and "No" I haven't grown up yet and I don't intend to either because it just too much fun being a kid...... Going thru the store having fun.
This is the stove that caused all that yelling
and it is pretty nice though.

We actually stayed in that spot looking at
the stove for about 15 minutes, and not a
Bad price.


Then on our way out Dee has to
Stop to give this Witch a hug.
Wouldn't you think that she
Be scared of her? Natalie was
looking at the witch with a
scared look on her face. All
in all, it was a really fun time
but it will be more fun just as
soon as I find (the chubby guy in the red suit).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda you really so funny. let me know if you find santa.

love marie

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!