Sunday, October 21, 2007

I LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER............

" BOSTON "
You're My Home!!!!!

I Love Boston! and I Love the "RED SOX!!!!

The Boston Red Sox are the American League Champs! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay for the Red sox!

What a game they played tonight, I could barely watch the first few innings because I wanted them to win so bad, especially where Brian & Brendan were at the Game tonight. All I could think about was...how excited Brendan would be to see the Red Sox win the very game that him and his Dad were at and see his team head to the " World Series "


AMEN!!!!!!


How sweet it is!!!!!!!




And they did win....and they are headed for the world series.....
GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!




















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i was really exited that the sox won that game really i was

Anonymous said...

Yay Red Sox, did Ged burn that Yankees tshirt? Tony bought a new Red Sox hat at the airport and he had it on the tables while watching the game and they won, so that is where the hat will be for the next games, haha Brian & Brendan did a great job getting pics at the game. That will be memorable foreverrrrrrrr..........

Oh its so exciting!!

Anonymous said...

I can't get into Robins blog so I just wanted to say that I am glad they are safe, those Santa Ana winds are like a furnace.
Love to All

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!