Tuesday, October 2, 2007

GHOSTS AND WHAT??

Newest addition to my patio. For some reason I am into skeletons this year.
I started decorating my patio today for Halloween with a little help from Dee we managed to hang a few things up. Its not finished yet I need to hang a few more things up and then Gedy & I will hang up a few spider webs, I will post a photo when it is all finished. For now, this is what it looks like.





This guys just hanging around

...hehehe.









this was about 6:30 tonight when I turned the lights on.





What it looks like when its dark out.






And this sign on my front door..well, I guess it means that I'm home..hehehe.





2 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Hey, Cindy will be home for the next 13 days if you want to come over and decorate our house. Heeheehee

Anonymous said...

It is awesome! Keep adding and keep taking pics

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!